Wild Wood Adventure Enduro • Saturday & Sunday, June 17 • Mendocino Coast in Caspar
The Wild Wood Adventure Enduro, presented by Mendocino Bike Sprite, is back for the 2017 California Enduro Series. A racer favorite from 2015, the Wild Wood Adventure Enduro brings racers to an untapped spot for Enduro on the Mendocino Coast in California for an epic mountain bike experience.
Event organizer Amy Wynn elaborates, “A few years ago, the previously-reclusive Mendocino Coast Cyclists bike club decided to let the world in on a little secret: this wild, rustic and remote Northern California coast has some of the sweetest singletrack around. Ready for a tough batch of hearty racers, the Wild Wood Adventure Enduro will boast a smattering of our favorite duffy, swoopy, narrow, tight and technical singletrack. We’re excited to debut our inaugural event as part of the California Enduro Series!”
The coming Racebook will have all the event details you’ll need for the event weekend including location, weekend schedule, registration pickup details, course description, available accommodations, and other information.
We are not doing a wait list this year. In the past couple years we have had a wait list it has not worked well.
- folks looking to transfer mostly happens 2-3 weeks before the race – when they realize for one reason or another that they won’t be able to make it to the race
- folks signing up for a wait list several months out from the event will likely make other plans
- most connections for transfers end up happening on social media (folks posting on our Facebook page) or on forums (there is a CA Enduro forum on Pinkbike)
Rather than wasting our time and yours with a wait list months out, we suggest
- Keep an eye on our Facebook page and on the Pinkbike forum for opportunities
- Contact us if you’re still looking for a spot 2-3 weeks out from race weekend, it will be easier for us to connect folks closer to race weekend.
Contact us via email if you want to transfer your registration to another rider.
Please include the Name, Email, and RiderID of both parties.
NOTE: The financial part of the transfer is between the two parties to complete using whatever means you find acceptable – cash, check, PayPal. Our role is only to transfer the registration on the reg list.