Ashland Mountain Challenge • October 7 • Lithia Park in Ashland
The Ashland Mountain Challenge, presented by Ashland Mountain Adventures, will host the Finale for the 2017 California Enduro Series.
Read about our big Trail Work event with Ashland Mountain Adventures and the crew from Santa Cruz Factory Racing — so awesome to give back to the trails we love.
The Racebook has all the event details you’ll need for the event weekend including location, weekend schedule, registration details, course description, available accommodations, and other information.
We are not doing a wait list this year. In the past couple years we have had a wait list it has not worked well.
- folks looking to transfer mostly happens 2-3 weeks before the race – when they realize for one reason or another that they won’t be able to make it to the race
- folks signing up for a wait list 5 months out from the event will likely make other plans
- most connections for transfers end up happening on social media (folks posting on our Facebook page) or on forums (there is a CA Enduro forum on Pinkbike)
Rather than wasting our time and yours with a wait list 5 months out, we suggest
- Keep an eye on our Facebook page and on the Pinkbike forum for opportunities
- Contact us if you’re still looking for a spot 2-3 weeks out from race weekend, it will be easier for us to connect folks closer to race weekend.
Contact us via email if you want to transfer your registration to another rider.
Please include the Name, Email, and RiderID of both parties.
NOTE: The financial part of the transfer is between the two parties to complete using whatever means you find acceptable – cash, check, PayPal. Our role is only to transfer the registration on the reg list.