In addition to the individual standings, the California Enduro Series feature a team competition where team build points based on placement of their team members.
- A team shall be comprised of 5 or more riders across one or more categories.
- A team must include at least 1 female rider racing any women’s category.
- Each team receives points based on their top three rider results across all categories at each race.
- If a team has more than three riders at a race, the 4th rider and beyond do not score points for the team at that race.
- A team will not receive points for a round if less than 3 riders participate.
- For the calculation of overall series points, each team will add their scores from all rounds of the series (no drop races for team competition)
Register a Team from the Rider/Team Login under the Athlete tab — where you can manage your team, add riders, and review results and team standings.